Discover all the exotic charms that Thailand has to offer at the jewel in her crown – Phuket. And on Phuket, Thailand’s Pearl of the Andaman, Patong Beach is one of its top destinations for fun in the sun. Patong’s beach resort town status on the west coast of Phuket Island is legendary. Surrounding Patong’s hip cafes, restaurants and bars is one of Pukhet’s most beautiful half-moon bays, boasting aquamarine water and white sand beach.
From fun-filled beach and water activities to Patong’s famously raucous nightlife scene along neon-lit Bangla Road, there’s plenty to do in Patong. So, what are the best things to do in Patong? To help you explore our piece of paradise, don’t miss these 5 top activities to do in Patong Beach, Phuket.
- – Dining on Patong Beach. – No tropical island vacation is complete without delicious food, and Patong’s beachfront restaurants offer you a veritable food paradise. Chill with friends while admiring the views from a rooftop bar, or with toes in the sand at water’s edge. And for some of the best dining on Patong Beach, The Andaman Beach Hotel Phuket Patong’s two restaurants, Salt n’ Sea Breeze and Mirchi n’ Masala, are simply unbeatable.
- – Learn to surf. Phuket’s Andaman coast is a fantastic place to learn to surf, but even when the surf’s not up, there’s Surfhouse. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced, this fun wave-pool, for adults and kids, can have you hanging ten even on a rainy day. It’s safe and easy, but a real adrenaline rush. The Patong Surfhouse is near the beach, close to Bangla Road, and open till late.
- – Parasailing. When it comes to thrilling water sports, Phuket has it all, with parasailing being one of island’s top beach activities. Parasailing is available all year round all along Patong beach, with May to October usually offering prime parasailing conditions. At Patong you take off and land directly from the beach, and a beach boy will accompany you on your flight for additional safety.
- – Jet Skiing. For the ultimate in high-speed adrenaline rushes, look no further than jet-skiing! You can rent a 1- or 2-person jet ski, on Patong Beach by the hour or by the day. Then, feel the wind in your hair as you explore the beaches and coves of Phuket on your own high-speed watercraft. And you’re not limited to Phuket. Expand your horizon on a group jet ski tour and explore 4 or 7 islands on a day-long tour.
- – Bangla Walking Street. The most famous street on Phuket and the heart of the island’s nightlife is Patong’s very own Bangla Walking Street. When the sun goes down, Bangla Road’s infamous beer bars, live music, night clubs and Go-Go bars get fired up. So, put on your dancing shoes and party like a rock star, cruising Phuket’s renowned nightlife on Bangla Walking Street.
The popularity of our fantastic island comes from the incredibly vast range of attractions, activities and tours, from fabulous beaches and natural wonders to glittering nightlife and delectable cuisines. Patong Beach’s tourmaline waters and exceptional location on the island’s west, sunset-facing side, make it ideally situated.
The Andaman Beach Hotel Phuket Patong is, likewise, ideally located, boasting fantastic views and just 2 minutes’ walk to Patong Beach. Take advantage of our flexible check-in time with 24-hour stays. Indulge with a private balcony and Andaman Sea views and our signature outdoor pool. Make Patong your perfect tropical getaway, and pamper yourself while discovering all that Phuket has to offer, at stunning Patong Beach, Phuket.